An individual who has been arrested may find themselves feeling frustrated and in a bind when it comes to being released from jail. However, many individuals have the option of posting bail. Posting bail is beneficial for individuals because it allows them to await their trial date at home rather than in jail. Multiple options are available to an individual when they post bail:
Options for Bail
- The individual may provide cash for the full amount of bond that the court or jail officials have ordered
- Individuals may use a bail bond company for the entire bond amount
- An individual may use real estate as collateral with the court
- Depending on the jailor or court’s decision, as well as the crime committed, the individual may be free to go until their trial date
Using a Bail Bond Company
When a bail bond company is used, the individual makes an arrangement with a bondsman for his or her release from jail. The arrangement is typically a percentage of the bail amount, along with collateral. It is important that if an individual finds himself or herself seeking the services of a professional bail company such as Grapevine TX Bail Bonds, that they understand how to find a reputable company. Listed below are a few tips to ensure the best company is contacted in time of need.
- It is important to find a company that will provide the individual as well as their family if needed, as much detail regarding their services as possible. Details help an individual to assess whether or not they will be able to afford any associated fees within the contract as well as determine whether the company will be beneficial to them.
- Reputable companies will return phone calls in a quick and efficient manner. It is crucial to find a company that does not limit their time in conversation, and that will provide well-clarified answers for any questions that may arise.
An individual has rights and options when arrested. However, many may not know where to begin. When posting bail and seeking the services of a professional company, be sure to contact a company that is Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This will help an individual to receive the help they need no matter what time of day. For more information, contact a bonding company today.