Pin It

Retaining Your Immigration Status With A Green Card Attorney in Bucks County PA

Every year, thousands of innocent immigrants are deported for a variety of reasons. Many of these immigrants are deported because they unintentionally failed to follow certain rules and guidelines required by immigration services. For instance, you may have a permit to work here in the states, but your permit expired and you forgot to renew it. Unfortunately, these types of incidents happen, and when they happen you need to call a Green Card Attorney Boca Raton FL has available. Let’s take a look at a few tips you can use in order to secure your status here in the United States. Voloshen Law Firm P.C for more information.

If you have a green card, you may want to consider applying for U.S. citizenship. A lot of immigrants live and work in the United States but continue to retain their citizenship from other countries. Green cards allow you to operate just like a normal citizen, but there are certain terms you have to abide by. If you’re caught breaking one of these terms, your status could be cancelled and you could be deported. You usually have to wait five years to apply for full U.S. citizenship after receiving your green card. Talk with a Green Card Attorney Boca Raton FL has available if you have any questions.

Let’s reiterate the fact that there are certain rules you have to follow when you have immigrant status in the United States. For instance, some immigrants are required to notify the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services if they move and change their address. Not notifying immigration services about an address change could cause you to be deported. Sometimes people are so busy with their lives that they may forget to notify immigration services. If you forget to notify them about the change, contact a Green Card Attorney Boca Raton FL has available to see how they can help. In most cases, you may be able to avoid deportation.

Use these tips in order to avoid immigration status problems. Again, being a U.S. citizen helps you avoid a lot of the extra rules immigrants are required to follow. You should also remember to notify immigration services when you decide to move from one address to another. An attorney like Voloshen Law Firm P.C can help if there are problems with your immigration status.

Be the first to like.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *