Experienced Legal Help for Workmans Comp in Washington, PA

by | Feb 27, 2018 | Lawyers

In many conversations about jobs and benefits, someone will mention workmans comp. Just about everyone will understand the subject based on this name, although the subject of work-related injuries and the programs that cover them are technically called “Workers’ Compensation”. Of course, it really doesn’t matter what you call it as long as everyone involved understands what it is and what it does.

Is There a Problem?

Unfortunately, not every work-related issue is resolved quickly and without difficulty. An injury on the job can be a financial problem and an emotional problem in addition to the physical issues that an individual can face. But you may need help getting through this difficult time, especially if there are challenges such as an insurance company ceasing payments for some reason. These companies are not allowed to do this without going through proper channels. You may need to talk to a legal professional at Porta-Clark & Ward, Attorneys at Law.

You as the injured individual must also take certain steps in a specific period of time to ensure that you get the compensation you’re entitled to. This is true for workmans comp in Washington, PA and just about everywhere else, for that matter. But once you’ve qualified and compensation begins, you should continue to receive payment until a doctor properly releases you.

Modify Benefits?

You should also seek legal advice on workmans comp if you find that the insurance company or your employer has attempted to modify benefits or stop the benefits for any reason. Contact an experienced legal professional to discuss the details of your situation so they can help you take the right action in response to any problems you have.

In fact, if you’ve just suffered a work-related injury, you should consult with an attorney to make sure that you take all the right steps from the beginning. Ask about a free consultation to get started. Like us on Facebook.

Latest Articles