Accidents are scary. There is a lot of stress that revolves around any type of accident, especially an auto accident. You should be looking into a personal injury attorney to help you win your settlement. Here is a list of a few questions to ask your attorney.
- What can I expect? One of the first questions on your mind is probably how much money should I be expecting? Medical bills are very expensive, and you are sure to be worried about paying them off. Ask what a reasonable compensation is for your case.
- How much will you do? Dealing with insurance agencies can be frightening. They have no problem telling you that they will not pay you a dime. You will want to make sure that your attorney is representing you against your insurance agency, since they are the experts in this matter.
- When should I deal with claims and lawsuits? Different states have different time frames for filing lawsuits and claims against insurance companies. This is a good question to ask so that your attorney can help keep you on an appropriate timeline.
- What if I’m permanently disabled? You will probably know if there’s a chance that you will be permanently disabled or not, but it is still good to ask your attorney what they can do for you in this situation. Are there any disability benefits that they can help you with?
- What if I have future medical expenses? Some injuries can cause medical problems for years. It is good to ask your attorney this question if you need further compensation for your injuries. You may want to make sure that you will get the compensation that you need if your injury causes future problems that require frequent visits to your doctor, or even future surgery.
- What do I need to do? This is the best question to ask your attorney so that they can get your case moving right away. Make sure that you understand what they need from you. What kind of proof do they need from you? Find out exactly what they need so that you can get the most out of your case.
Ready to Hire an Auto Accident Attorney?
If you are ready to start your case and want to hire an auto accident attorney in St. Petersburg FL, call Ludin Law.